Thursday, August 26, 2021

Hello!!!

Good Day

My name is Mrs. Nancy U. Shaw; I am 76 years old and was diagnosed with cancer approximately four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband. I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wishes on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to you, which I will want you to distribute part of the fund to any charity home on my behalf and the rest for yourself and your family.

I await your urgent reply.

Regards,

Mrs. Nancy Shaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment