Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Hello, GOOD NEWS FOR YOU..146

Hello,

ATTENTION: (put3_syah82.afrinahariz@blogger.com),

I have good news for you.

I am Mr. Chris Davidson, a member of the Audit and Remittance
Committee Snowmobile Corporation (UK). I need a silent foreign partner
who I can trust to re-profile an outstanding contract fund and
transfer for lucrative investment and charity work. I will give you
details of the deal as you respond promptly to this proposal. The
funds shall be moved to your account from our operating bank in
Europe, where it is currently deposited after proper documentations in
your name as the beneficiary contractor of the fund.

The fund is valued at Thirty Five Million U.S Dollars
($35,000.000.00) I and my committee have made adequate arrangement with an
insider in the admin of Royal Court to facilitate documents that will
protect you as the beneficiary to receive the fund into your nominated
account.

I will give you more details when you reply.
Regards,
Chris Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment